1. Contract – the booking forms a contract between the property owners Nich and Julie Howitt and the Hirer. The accommodation is let for holiday purposes only and there is no right of occupancy beyond the stated and agreed period.
2. Booking -.Upon request by e-mail or telephone we will hold a provisional reservation for 7 days. You must print off the rental contract and send it to us with a non-refundable deposit of 20%. We will then confirm your reservation. If no booking form and deposit is received within this time the provisional booking will be cancelled. Upon payment of the deposit and subject to acceptance of the booking, the applicant becomes liable for the balance of the rent 8 weeks before the start of the letting period. Where payment in full is not received by this date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-advertise the holiday.
3. Damage / Extra cleaning– All bookings are accepted on the condition that the property is left in the same state of repair, order and cleanliness both inside and outside as at the start of the holiday, should you not have time to leave the house as you found it, there will be an additional charge of up to £50. It is agreed that the person who made the booking will pay for breakage and / or damage and cleaning if so required.
4. Breakage Deposit– A refundable breakage deposit of £100 per property is required with the final payment- to be returned within 14 days of the end of your stay.
5. Changeover Day – in high season is Saturday. For the rest of the year this is flexible. The house is available from 4pm on the date of arrival and you are requested to vacate the house by 10am on the date of departure.
6. Access to the property– The property owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the house at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
7. Pets– we cannot accept pets.
8. Utilities– are all included (also logs for the log burning stove).
9. Smoking– Smoking is not allowed inside the houses.
10. Linen and Towels– Bed linen and bathroom towels are provided- we do not provide beach/pool towels or cot linen- guests should bring their own.
11. Cancellation– If cancellation occurs for any reason within 56 days of the start of the holiday the property owner shall be entitled to retain all payments already made. However, we will try to obtain a replacement letting (this may be at a lower rental than the original booking), if successful, we will refund an amount equal to that received from the replacement booking (up to a maximum of the total rental paid minus the original booking deposit) to the hirer. We strongly advise that you arrange full travel, cancellation, accident and health insurance.
12. Data Protection– Information provided on booking forms and in e-mails will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to a third party or used for any other purpose.
13. Safety– Swimming pools can be dangerous places, especially for young children. Guests are responsible for their own safety and parents are solely responsible for the supervision and safety of their children
Click here for a printable copy of our terms and conditions and rental contract